Charting a New Course for the California Dairy Industry
– Where is it Headed?
Keynote Speaker: Ross Bernstein. “The Champion’s Code: Building Relationships Through Life Lessons of Integrity and Accountability from the Sports World to the Business World”. The best-selling author of nearly 50 sports books, Ross Bernstein is an award-winning peak performance business speaker who’s keynoted conferences on four continents and has been featured on CNN, ESPN, Fox News, and “CBS This Morning,” as well as in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and USA Today. In an engaging, provocative, and visually entertaining style, Ross will use inspirational stories and poignant life lessons from the world of sports to show attendees how to chart your new course in the California Dairy Industry.
Luncheon Speaker: Kellen Erskine was featured on season 7 of NBC’s America’s Got Talent. His jokes have appeared in many publications including the Reader’s Digest. Kellen has been a finalist of both the San Francisco International Comedy Competition and the Great American Comedy Festival. This year he performed at the prestigious Bridgetown Comedy Festival in Portland, Oregon. Kellen opens regularly for Frank Caliendo of FOX’s NFL Sunday.
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Dairy Market Outlook – gain latest insights on dairy supply and demand for the coming year
- Impact of Recommended California Milk Market Order – learn how to better manage impact of proposed pricing system for California milk
- Water, Air, Land, Energy – Sustaining California Dairy Industry – get the latest views on challenges and opportunities of California’s natural resources
- Dairy Leader’s Roundtable – hear key California Dairy Leaders’ views on the Industry’s Outlook for the Future
- Science and Technology – obtain an update on new and emerging science and technology that can improve your company’s ability to respond to the marketplace
NETWORKING & SOCIAL EVENTS
- Golf Tournament – enjoy the fresh air, have fun, and break 100, 90, 80, 70 . . .
- President’s Reception – catch up with old friends and make new friends while enjoying some food and drink
- Lake Tahoe Cruise – enjoy the scenic views of one of nature’s most beautiful lakes with your colleagues and friends
- Awards Dinner – join us for CCOA’s annual meeting closing awards dinner
NEW FOR 2017 – EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE!
For the first time ever, CCOA will feature Exhibitors showing off the latest and greatest products and services available to support the dairy industry.
A block of hotel rooms at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe are available to convention attendees at a special rate. Special rates are available for three days preceding and three days following the convention. Reserve your room by June 2, 2017 to receive the special discounted rates.
- Saturday (6/24/17) $199/nt plus tax
- Sunday-Tuesday (6/25/17 to 6/27/17) $99/nt plus tax
For Reservations, contact:
Harrah’s Lake Tahoe